We are a guest experience platform for the luxury enterprise hospitality industry, who has pivoted in the post-COVID19 world to also make our platform available to any business in need of cashless zero-contact transactions.
You'll be working with "first principles" thinkers who care deeply about making a positive difference. Where curiosity, strategic thinking, innovation, taking ownership, passion and persistance are valued and rewarded.
The role is unpaid initially, with the potential to transition into a paid position.
- Work on marketing strategy to target the new range of businesses we are looking to work with
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email, video and web)
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and execustion of product activations
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content and provide insights and innovations
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work and life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven, motivated person who desires an opportunity to learn and grow with a leading-edge hospitality technology company
- The ability to think for yourself and an understanding of first principles (why it is done like this, can it be done better) rather than accepting the status quo
- Time management skills across multiple small competing projects
- Flexible, adaptable and able to thrive within an ever-changing work environment
We employ a host of tools to keep us focused and efficient. Here are some of what you'll be using in this position:
Apply for this role
- MS Office